Google Rating
Based on 41 reviews

Need help with Road Traffic Matters?

We understand Road Traffic Matters can be emotionally challenging. HFM Legal will help simplify the process and minimise stress.

Contact us for an obligation-free quote.

Let HFM Legal Use Our 25 Years Experience to Help You Through Road Traffic Matters

Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

Which office would you like to contact?

Road Traffic Matters

The laws in Western Australia regarding traffic and driving offences are becoming significantly more onerous. 


Offences against traffic laws can result in substantial fines, the disqualification, suspension or cancellation of your driver’s licence and, in serious cases, imprisonment. These laws are predominately found in the Road Traffic Act 1974 (WA). 


For example, a third conviction for an offence of driving under the influence of alcohol or refusing a breath test will result in a life time disqualification period. Police also have the power to impound a vehicle if they believe you have committed the offence of Reckless Driving. This includes wilfully driving at a high speed and/or in a manner which is inherently dangerous or, alternatively, dangerous to any person or the public in the circumstances. This includes speeding in excess of 45 km/h over the speed limit and driving a motor vehicle at 155 km/h or over.


If you are charged with a traffic offence, particularly a second or third offence, it is essential to engage an experienced traffic lawyer who will provide you with reliable and professional legal advice and representation. 


The experienced criminal and traffic lawyers at HFM Legal have many years of experience in dealing with a wide range of driving offences including but not limited to:

  • drink and drug driving
  • driving under a cancelled or suspended license
  • careless driving
  • dangerous driving
  • reckless driving
  • refusing a breath test
  • failing to stop

Need help with your Road Traffic Matters?

Just fill in the form below to book your consultation.

Which office would you like to contact?