HFM legal is an established and well respected medium sized law firm. We have three offices located in Maddington, North Perth and Broome.

HFM Legal was founded in 1992 when David Fleming, Brent Meertens and Ron Halperin established the firm formerly known as Halperin Fleming Meertens.





Debt recovery

HFM Legal offers a complete range of debt recovery services for both individuals and businesses. Our services are designed to ensure that you recover debts due to you in a timely and cost effective manner without unnecessarily offending your customers.

Employment matters

HFM Legal offers a wide range of services to both employers and employees. We can assist you with: Awards and workplace agreements, termination of employment and unfair dismissal, employer and employee obligations and contract negotiations.


Preparing a legal Will is the best way to ensure that once you pass away your loved ones are properly provided for and the likelihood of your Will being challenged is reduced.

Will Disputes and Estates

HFM Legal has extensive expertise in the area of challenging Wills. Whether you are an applicant seeking provision out of the estate or seeking to protect provision which has been made for you if the Will is challenged or an executor.

Family law

The breakdown of a relationship or marriage is generally stressful and traumatic for everyone involved. The team of experienced family lawyers at HFM Legal can help by providing professional advice about your rights.

Guardianship and administration

In circumstances where a mentally incompetent person is unable to manage their financial affairs, or make appropriate and informed decisions regarding their welfare, family members or another interested party may apply to the State Administrative Tribunal for an order.

Are you having any problems but can’t consult to anyone?

Talk to us! We promise we can help you! Call Now! (08) 9493 1399

Legal Links

Meet Our People

Send us a message if you would like to contact us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message